Proven effective in amending soil by optimizing nutrient uptake, enhancing root structure, and improving overall plant growth. ACF-SR results in enhanced colour, quicker divot recovery, and reduction of plant stress
ACF-SR restores depleted soil, composts organic matter, and increases biological activity in the soil. This produces a significant increase in plant nutrient absorption and root growth stimulation while reducing water and fertilizer costs by improving performance.
ACF-SR can be delivered in ready-to-use bottles with 2-year shelf life or direct from a live brew with a 21-30 day window. The custom brewing process cultures and stabilizes high concentrations of each species. Our simple-to-use application and a guaranteed analysis of every batch separate us from other inoculants on the market.
Step 1: Shake Vigorously
Step 2: Use a clean sprayer that hasn’t been previously used for chemical application. Do not mix with fungicides, herbicides, pesticides, or other toxic chemicals. If mixing with compatible products, always add ACF-SR last and keep contact time as short as possible.
Step 3: You can apply directly and continue with your regular watering schedule or dilute to an appropriate amount to allow for good, even coverage (Ideal rate of 4-5 parts water)
Step 4: Apply in the evening or early morning to avoid UV damage to the bacteria
Step 5: Repeat treatment in 4-6 weeks
Additional Steps to Follow for Eliminating Dog Spots:
- Start by mowing your grass
- Remove all debris and dead grass from the burst area(s)
- Distribute grass seed on damaged or yellow grass
- Shake ACF-SR vigorously, then pour into the watering can (4-5 parts water is an ideal rate)
- For maximum UV protection, apply this product early in the day or late at night
- Ensure that the newly seeded area is kept moist
- In order to achieve optimal results, the process should be repeated every six weeks
Dosage: Severity of the soil and type of grass as well as type of application will vary the dosage.
Storage & Handling: Store out of direct sunlight. DO NOT freeze. Spilled ACF-SR – Elite is safe to put down drain or sewer. Wash the spilled area with water.
Receive a free quote and start today!